SOFT PLAY SPECIALIST - PARTY BABY SEATTLE
We are currently searching for a Soft Play Specialist to join our Party Baby team.
Party Baby specializes in upscale party rentals for kids’ birthday parties in the greater Seattle area.
We offer safe, clean, fun, and customizable playlands for birthday parties and events of all types. The
primary services we offer include soft play equipment and bounce house package rentals.
We are an extremely fun company that provides a memorable experience for parties of all types; everyone raves about our services, packages, and experiences with us. We create the fun and the kids love it.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES | REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION INCLUDE:
Saturday and Sunday availability. Required. Our events are scheduled on the weekends.
• Be able to meet at storage locations in Burien/Normandy Park area to clean and load party equipment into Party Baby cargo van.
• Set up applicable party equipment at client venue. This can be at their home, community center, restaurant, country club, etc. This generally takes up to two hours.
• Take photos and videos of before/after set-up, etc. for social media purposes
• Flexibility during event. Events generally are four hours in duration and there is a break during the party (less driving time). There may be the option to have a break, or return to storage area to prep, clean, and/or organize products until the completion of the event. We also have double bookings that can require multiple events on one day.
• Upon completion of event, tear down party equipment and load back into Party Baby cargo van.
• Able to lift 50lbs – we do have a cart for transporting heavier items.
• 8-16 hours per week
• Must be professional and personable, as you will be client facing while setting up equipment in front of client, guests and kids.
• Comfortable working and engaging with kids aged 0-5.
• Must be reliable and dependable. The success of our events is dependent upon us arriving on time, with proper staff, to set up the equipment as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Must work well under pressure. We generally have limited time to set up prior to the party start time, and we must have it completed before the guests arrive.